At The Engine Room, we value our customers' opinions and know it’s important to ensure we are delivering the best possible service. We recently carried out a client satisfaction survey, which gave our customers the chance to let us know how we were doing and if there was anything they felt we could improve on.
We were overwhelmed with the positive feedback, and would like to thank everyone who got involved. We will also be reviewing further suggestions brought to our attention in the survey. As a starting point, we are looking to review our invoices to ensure they provide suffice information needed by multiple departments, improve some of our communication processes and develop new insight methods for competitor landscape mapping.
We are delighted to share some headline results...
- 87% of clients said that we understand their issues and challengers very well or fully.
- 72% of clients said that we understand their overarching objectives very well or fully.
- On average, clients gave us a 4.7 out of 5 for professionalism.
- On average, clients gave us a 4.6 out of 5 for creative input.
- On average, clients gave us a 4.6 out of 5 for our communication.
- On average, clients gave us 4.3 out of 5 for commercial awareness and understanding.
- 37% of clients have seen an upturn in sales during the time working with us.
- 48% of clients have seen routes to market improve during the time working with us.
- 26% of clients have seen an upturn in profits during the time working with us.
- 27% of clients have seen improved sales conversions since working with us.
- 54% of clients have seen an improved internal culture since working with us.
- 72% of clients would give us a 5/5 for overall satisfaction.
"The Engine Room specialise in being bespoke in every aspect of their work. They took great care and detail in understanding everything we were and where we wanted to go. They delivered on every level."
Maisie Wragg, LawsonThinking.