The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years project/account management experience, ideally with some experience in a design agency. You must:
- have excellent communication skills
- be organised, with a keen eye for detail
- love using spreadsheets to organise projects and tasks
- be a strong bridge between client and studio, with the ability to liaise at a senior level
- manage multiple projects and be a central figure for the client, working with a number of designers to carry out project work
- have strong proof-reading skills
- have some copywriting skills
- have a positive mental attitude and a can-do approach (essential to our culture)
Knowledge (but not fluency) of foreign languages would be beneficial, though not essential.
Some experience in Adobe Creative Suite also beneficial, but not essential.
The role is likely to combine working from home with working in our design studio at York Mills, Mirfield, West Yorkshire.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 18 January 2021.
The Engine Room is a brand consultancy based in Mirfield, West Yorkshire.
Read more about us here.