16-24 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will:
- have experience and confidence in the use of a Content Management System
- be highly organised with a detail-oriented work style
- be confident in keeping track of project requests, deliverables and logging project activity
- be self-motivated, with a completer/finisher mindset
- have a positive and problem-solving attitude and a can-do approach
- have a basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
Please note that this is a content management role involving updates and edits to an existing Content Management System. No content creation will be required. Full training and ongoing support will be provided. Remote working optional and hours flexible to suit the right candidate.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.