Dedicated to a small number of key accounts, the ideal candidate will:
- Have an attention to detail that is second to none
- Be confident in managing own projects
- Have experience and confidence working and liaising with clients at a senior level
- Have the drive and initiative to make decisions and organise own work and schedules
- Be confident in taking a brief and managing the design process from start to finish (with support from team mates of course)
- Amaze and delight our clients with creative work and a high level of customer care and service delivery
- Have a positive mental attitude and a can-do approach (essential to our culture)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite essential
- Proficiency in After Effects and Premiere Pro is desirable
The role is likely to combine working from home with working in our design studio at York Mills, Mirfield, West Yorkshire.
Using the form below please submit your CV, portfolio and covering letter outlining your experience of managing multiple projects along with your salary expectations.
Closing date for applications: 11 January 2021.
The Engine Room is a brand consultancy based in Mirfield, West Yorkshire. Read more about us here.