That storm is still being weathered in a post-Brexit era as manufacturing continues to tackle a skills shortage, exponential international competition and constantly-changing procurement pressures.
It’s a vast sector that relies on the power of brand – but are organisations’ needs currently being met in the right way, or are they being overshadowed by marketing buzzwords and ‘shiny’ new logos?
Brands need to deliver strategic growth, support employee integrity and they need to impact dynamic product innovation. They should contribute to unlocking efficiencies and boosting the bottom line.
Now is the time for manufacturers to ditch the marketing jargon and truly understand how brand
can make a commercial and cultural difference.
Heavyweights within the industry – such as The Manufacturing Technologies Association and The Manufacturers’ Alliance – have contributed to our straight-talking white paper, that evaluates therole that brand plays in addressing in this often-testing landscape.
Our downloadable document provides manufacturers with:
- A jargon-free explanation of what we mean by ‘brand’
- Advice covering how brand can boost the growth of a UK manufacturing business
- Tips on remaining customer-focused in order to boost sales
- Real-life case studies from innovators Levity Crop Science alongside pioneers in scalp cooling Paxman Coolers
- Some of the most common brand-related challenges that manufacturers face – and how to
Download your FREE white paper NOW!