How might we get the proposition right?
How might we give them the tools to sell?
How might we create a brand that resonates?
- Strategic review with the senior team
- Shadowing product demos
- Customer interviews
- Audience personas
A new group House of Brands architecture to accommodate three brands underneath one overarching proposition.
Creation of a new brand targeting the interior design and architecture sector with a goal to generate demand for high-end decorative vinyl finishes.
- Naming and visual identity
- Branded assets including website and 'lookbooks'
- Sales tools and materials for their partner installer network
- Campaign creative for the ‘A-team’ partner network recruitment
- Social media content and campaign development
- Turnover hit over £2m in sales and on target to reach £5m in the next 3 years.
- 500+ installers registered in the A Team.